When you set your store, it is by default set for the Pick Up option, but you can easily switch to Delivery option before placing your online order.
To switch to the Delivery option just follow these steps:
1. On the website header, click Pick Up: <Store Name>.
2. You will see the opening hours of your set store for that particular week and the option to switch to the Delivery option. Click Change store or switch to delivery.
3. You will see the 'How are you browsing today?' window. Click Delivery.
4. You will see the option to type your suburb or postcode. In the Enter suburb or postcode field, type the suburb or postcode where you want us to send your order. You will see a list of nearby stores. Click on the store of your choice for Delivery.
Your new store is set for the Delivery option, which you can see on the website header.
6. Click on Delivery:<Store name> on the website header to see the available delivery methods for your set store.
Last Updated: 7th October 2020