At Dan Murphy’s, we happily give you a refund or an exchange if you have changed your mind on a purchase, provided the product is:
- returned within 90 days after purchase
- not opened or damaged, and in a re-saleable condition
- within its use by or best before date
- still in its original packaging (e.g. if the product was sold in a carton, the carton should be unopened).
- not chilled beer or cider
Please bring your proof of purchase (your original receipt, tax invoice, or a credit card statement clearly showing your purchase at Dan Murphy’s) with you when returning a product under the change of mind policy. Please note that the delivery fee incurred will not be refunded if a purchase is returned as part of the change of mind policy.
Last Updated: 22nd July 2020