"I beat all my competitors every month, every week, every day, every hour, on every price, on every product, on every bottle..." - Dan Murphy, October 1995
That was the promise Dan Murphy himself made. And it's still our promise to you today. With a dedicated team devoted to checking competitors' prices daily, we endeavour to ensure that when we open our doors, the prices you see are the lowest.
If a competitor's price does slip by us, let us know and we'll beat it on the spot.
Terms & Conditions
- Advertisements must be current and items identical.
- Competitor must have stock available in quantity requested.
- Price must be advertised in a competitor store within a 10km radius when beating the instore price.
- Competitors' conditions may apply i.e. payment type, location, freight, delivery etc
- Excludes reproductions (e.g. photocopies, print outs etc.) of competitors' vouchers.
- Excludes trade buyers, online only offers and liquidation or clearance sales.
- We reserve the right to limit sales if deemed for retail sale or limited volumes.
The Online Store
Our Online Store shows our national prices. Like our 'Bricks and Mortar' stores, our Online Store has its pricing updated each morning and this is reflected on the website.
You can also check the local store price of any product by setting 'Your Store'. If a product is not stocked in Your Store, the Online Store price will be displayed.
When you place an order for delivery, you are charged the price of the product in the store closest to the delivery destination postcode. If there is no store near the delivery postcode, the Online Store price is charged. For Pick up orders, you are charged the price of the product in the collection store.
Prices for certain products such as Beers and Ready to Drinks may have South Australian store prices that are higher than the Online Store prices. This is due to the container deposit legislation in South Australia.
Set Your Store
This means you can:
- See stock availability for each product in your store,
- Search faster for stock in other stores when using the 'Find in Store' or Pick up availability feature, and
- See Your Store's local prices.
NSW Container Deposit Scheme
The introduction of a new NSW Government Return & Earn initiative will mean that the price of many beverages will be increasing in our stores. From December 1st 2017, you'll be able to earn a 10c refund for every eligible container you return to an approved NSW collection point. Visit our FAQs for more information.
* excludes duty free